[meteorite-list] Portales Valley Meteorites

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 16 16:39:20 2004

Hello List,

   If you are interested in Portales Valley
Meteorites, you might want to check out my site at
(what else?): http://www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com

   Some members have stated that they could not
remember how to get to my site. I apologize for it
being such a long address, but just remember that
between the " www. " and the " .com " it's just
portales valley meteorites (no spaces between the
words and an "s" on the end of meteorite).

   I hope you will enjoy the pictures and info. on PV
that you will find there. I look forward to working
with any of you who are interested in any piece. I
think you will find my prices very reasonable.

   Sincerely,
   Robert Woolard