[meteorite-list] Perry to Nininger Letter; Nov. 4. 1952

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 18 15:44:52 2004

(Stuart Perry to Harvey Nininger letter, Perry's File copy)
November 4, 1952
Dr. H. H. Nininger
Box 1171
Winslow, Arizona.
Dear Harvey,
I am sorry that I cannot go on with the purchase of the meteorites, but Henderson tells me that he does not want to go any farther with the proposition that I made you a couple of weeks ago. If I bought those specimens I would be presenting them to the Museum so I have to be governed by his estimate of what he considers them worth to the Museum.
With cordial regards and hoping today's election goes the way you want it to, I remain,
Sincerely,
(Stuant Perry - name is missing as this is the file copy. The original sent to Nininger would have been signed by Perry)
SHP:eg

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.