[meteorite-list] **AD Some Unusual Items Available**

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 22 07:32:56 2004

To those interested,

I have a number of ebay items closing in about 23 hours including some rare hard to find specimens. I will also have auctions closing in the next few days to about a week. Some of the more notable ones
are:
Bermervorde, Germany (H3.7), Colony, Ok CO3, A large Odessa 31.5 lbs, Suizou, China L6, Some Urelite. Also ending in the next few days I have: Bishipville, SC (aub), Bruderheim, Canada, Hughs 004,
Australia (How), Bondoc, Philippines (meso) Agen, France H5.

I also have some common to rare type thin sections which I list from time to time. Among these are Abee, Canada an Enstatite. Those auctions will end in about 5 to 6 days. We keep our advertisements
infrequent on the list and only advertise once in a great while. All my best.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2245052423

Click: view sellers other auctions

--AL