[meteorite-list] Re: mars_at_tele2.se

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 22 15:57:38 2004

In a message dated 5/22/2004 11:59:01 AM Mountain Standard Time,
mars_at_tele2.se writes:
Dina filer ?r bifogade och f?rdiga att skickas med detta meddelande.

Hello List,

So far today I have received 9 emails from this person, and the IMCA has
received 3. All emails come with a bunch of pictures of the "lunar and martian
meteorites" that this person thinks he has found. And some NASA bits and pieces.
I don't know about the NASA space junk but the "meteorites" are, to say the
least, very unlikely.
However this person speaks SWEDISH!!!!
Is there anyone on the List who could have a chat with him? And maybe explain
to him that he is well on his way to becoming a Spammer, not a meteorite
hunter?

If you want to see some of the pictures, just let me know.
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com