[meteorite-list] From my kitchen...

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 24 12:03:49 2004

Sounds like a job for "Captain Chondrite" who's motto is "He's the man,
Ifins he can't find it nobody can." From what we heard he witnessed a fall
in his kitchen, as well. A box of Coco Puffs cereal fell off the table in
his breakfast nook onto to the floor creating a somewhat oblong strewnfield.
He is busy recording coordinates and is taking photos of every Coco Puff in
situ. A problem arose almost immediately when his son was found to have
eaten a few during the search process forever ruining precisely recorded
data from the nook field.

Cookoo for Coco Puffs,
The Breakfast of Meteorite Super Heroes