[meteorite-list] From my kitchen...

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 24 17:25:54 2004

Organic sounds pretty expensive. Is whole-ground chondrite low in carbs? Does that comet juice need purification? This could be the beginning of a whole new theme restaurant. They had Planet Hollywood but they really didn't understand the possibilities. I'm going to the deli and think about it!

Bill