[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorite-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 43

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 25 04:34:47 2004

Stan, and List,

Chunks where [given] in the 70's to various Countries (Genesis Rock?),
(and to people such as the Queen etc), And I know the UK has it's own
Apollo specimen sets (including Orange soil etc) - coz I've seen them!

In any case there maybe a US law prohibiting sale, but I don't think
that prohibits exchanges/'long term' loans...

Mark Ford