[meteorite-list] Ad - Complete Meteorite Auction Ending

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 26 19:09:19 2004

Dear List,

Just a note to let you know we have dozens of great auctions ending tonight.
We normally do not market complete individuals so this represents a great
opportunity to pick up some awesome examples. Among the specimens are
several items from our personal collection including some excellent
completely crusted and oriented specimens.

To see these auctions please check out the ebay link below and click on
"Go see all current items for sale by this member".

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185