[meteorite-list] WORDEN SLICE AVAILABLE.. AGAIN

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 26 22:26:58 2004

Hello Again List Members....

I was wondering, once again, if anybody would seriously be interested in purchasing a half-slice of the Worden, MI garage/car smasher. It is a very nice 17.3 gram part-slice with with specks of red car paint on the top edge of it. This specimen became available after a previous deal fell through. I would be looking for US$970 for this specimen. Please email me at yellowengine at earthlink.net if you would be interested. Thank you.

Regards,

Ryan