[meteorite-list] ad - meteorites for sale on Ebay by E.T.

From: edwinthompson_at_comcast.net <edwinthompson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 31 00:51:35 2004

Hello all you meteorite hunters and collectors. I have listed a number of meteorite specimens on E-Bay today and there are lots more to come. So far I have listed several howardites eucrites and ureilites. Next will follow,Amgala, NWA 3118 CV3, Thuathe and Park Forest - the Ralph Beneroya stone. Drop me a line if you have any questions. To find the items on E-bay simply do a title search for ET'S, right now you should get 17 great items up for bid.
Cheers, Edwin

--
reach me: edwinthompson_at_attbi.com