[meteorite-list] Re: New meteorite book

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 2 10:50:25 2004

Hi all
Just wanted to let everyone know about the new meteorite book that has been
produced by Cambridge U Press. The book is Meteorites A Petrologic, Chemical
and Isotopic Synthesis by Robert Hutchison. It is everything you ever wanted to
know about chondrules and planetary formation but were afraid to ask. Check
out the description below from their web site.

<http://us.cambridge.org/titles/catalogue.asp?isbn=0521470102>

The retail price on the book is $135. We will sell it for $110 plus shipping.
It is a large book, 520 pages in fact, so shipping could be somewhat
expensive.

I will place an order sometime next week so let me know by Friday Nov. 5 if
you would like to order a copy.

Mike

Mike Jensen IMCA 4264
Bill Jensen IMCA 2359