[meteorite-list] Munich Pictures

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 3 11:29:29 2004

Yes, it was a nice munich getogether. The noon fiday
getogether at erich's table was a good meeting spot
and well over a dozen people showed up. There were
lots of people who dont go to Tucson including people
that I had only known through email so it was a great
trip. I believe somebody said 50 people showed up to
the restaurant and munich was a nice event this year.
On the way back the security people in amsterdam
airport wouldent let me carry my meteorites in my hand
luggage and I had to check it but they were OK in
munich.
A good time was had by all and hopefully we well see
more people next year or maybe in ensisheim if I can
finally manange to go next year.
Cheers
DEAN

http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/Secondarie/Meteorites/Munich%20Picture