[meteorite-list] Ad - eBay auctions ending soon, excellent prices

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 3 14:53:52 2004

Dear list members,

I have several eBay auctions ending soon at excellent prices under my
"naturesvault" seller name. Be sure to check out my new NWA 2622, LL4
meteorite main mass while you are looking, it ends in seven days. Even if
you are not bidding, it is worth looking at, simply gorgeous!

Click here for a direct link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2281706752&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Be sure to check later tonight as I will be listing several wonderful
specimens. Starting tonight, I will be introducing a new, never before
offered, meteorite for sale and every Wednesday after. It will be similar to
our meteoritelab, "Rare Weekly Special", only I will be offering them
exclusively under "naturesvault".

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)