[meteorite-list] Nininger/Huss Question

From: ken newton <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 09:45:30 2004

Note: This is a second attempt to post:

Adam,
I was most delighted to receive your 'reward'.
A nice NWA 3140 ( Primitive Urelite) fragment!
Wow! Thank you for your generosity!
Ken Newton
IMCA #9632
http://www.meteoritecollectors.org

Adam Hupe wrote:

Dear Ken and List,

That is what I call a very quick response. I tried your suggestion
and all of the letters fit, Thank you! I wanted the type-set collection to be as
complete as possible. This is important to me because when the printing
press, type-sets, documents and printing stock are provided to a museum I
want them to be as complete as possible. I do not want to be remembered as
somebody who did not do his best to curate these pieces of history no matter
how insignificant some type sets may seem. Ken, please send me your address
so that I can mail you the specimen for helping me out.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock