[meteorite-list] meteorite prices

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 13:25:50 2004

All of this is interesting, but not one person has yet to mention all the
other deserts on this planet that will yield meteorites, and lots of em.
There are more Morocco's waiting to happen folks! The supply from the Hot
Deserts may be dwindling, but as more and more nomads in other countries
become educated and see $, the flood will come again.
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites
http://www.mhmeteorites.com
PO Box 151293