AW: [meteorite-list] Ad ebay meteorites

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 15:54:34 2004

2) not the fall, but an artificial high price in some cases (tkws, equipping
same material with different numbers).

3) A price guide, as I suggested a beginning collector should compile, based
on the web offerings, actualized each year, could be very helpful. I see no
other chance for manipulating than that some dealers would feel forced to
level their prices more to the average and my experience tells me, that
there are more fantastic high prices than offerors which have drastically
low prices.
Thus no concern, or?

Cheers!
Martin