AW: [meteorite-list] RE: Ad ebay meteorites

From: aziz habibi <aziz_habibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 17:23:10 2004

hello list hello all
let's be realistic and see the problem of nwa meteorite how it look like.
in nwa there is nomades looking for meteorite and then middle man buying
from them,and then there is usa and europe dealers selling the the world
market.
when the nomade find a stone he sell it for good price to middle man if the
nomade do not konwwhat it is, if not it's expenssive.
than the middle man send the sample of the stone for one of his friend
dealer who give it to labs,
because it's rare that a morrocan middle man send directly to labs.
than there is two suposition : the stone is intersting or its comon
meteorite,
first case== what the dealer in usa do if the stone is planetary or very
rare
is he going to tel the nwa dealer its good stone i willl give you good
price
or he is going to say , no its normal stone i willl give you 10$ a gr.
the nwa dealer do not know and have an equation segond degree
can he believe the usa and europe delears or not
1)if hebeleive them ,theypartner and share the profit this happend rarely
and i say extremly rare that a usa or europe dealer share the profit from a
planetray or rare meteorite ; in nwa i do not know any rich dealer they are
mostly poor and working for the wind.
than who win from nwa meteorite , the usa dealers .
2)segond solution for the equation is that the middle man do not belive the
dealers who give the stone to a lab, than he give or sell to this dealers a
small part of the rare stone and keep the rest untill he see it on the
market and know his value.than he say i find more , so easy ,
than the usa dealers are in trouble because they do not want to pay the
stone with real value
so the stone goes to other way to other dealers and market like munich and
tucson.
than the probelm of pairing come out; the usa dealer have to protect there
market.
but still they are paired stone and the same stone find by the same nomade.
to resolve this problem it's easy give the nomade the real price and buy
all.
if a usa dealer do not want to pay an expenssive price for morrocan or fair
price,
and one question very clair wich morrocan partner of usa dealer is rich or
have ever made a good money from meteorite, what did the nomade work for ,
to make the the dealers of usa rich and themself stay poor,
if any dealer want to have the monopole of nwa meteorite he have to be fair
and pay the morrocan good price.
i think that over 15 planetary meteorite come out from morroco no one
from the morrocan nomade or middle man make any good money from them and
the usa dealers has been selling planetary meteorite for thousends of
dollars, you will tell me they have work for , yes but didn't the nomade and
middle man work for it too, why you do not share and a legale partage of the
profit and be fair and than there is no problem.
is someone contest what i say , than please tell me who in nwa have ever get
a panetary meteorite
and get any good money from it,
there is many example that i do not want to share here.
every one in this life is working with optimisme to find and oportinity and
to make some good money
to have decent and normal life, or you think that they do not deserve it.
it's easy to come to the market and try to make the monopole and a
staretegie to defend it but if you read economic history from mercantilist
to the latest theories of john nach that boulversed
the economies of the world , you will understand that the market is working
with a chimiotactisme postive and negative,and than there is offer and
demand,wich its easy to equibrate the market.
even bill gate know that he can'thavethe monopole of the market this why he
is doing horizontal and vertical corelation with other companys.
this what i think abaout realistic part of the probelm of pairing.
but we can see the problem in other angle,
if a nomade sold a good stone to usa dealer and find more and this hapend
many time and always
what he do for the stone if the first dealers do not want to buy it he trew
it a way or try to find better dealer and better price,
at the end an nwa number is scientific number that we are going to leavefor
our children one day in 2150 they will say oh this is nwa656002 and this
become like if theysay its H2O or NACL
or MC2.
than the scientific numbers are not a legal propriety , you can't own a
scientific numbers
and no one in the scientific doctor can say nwa25036910 is for X or for Y.
any one can use pairing but with rules; and the rules are to compare the
stone by a scientist.
than if someone have only 10 gr of martien did he have to pay 500$ to a
scientist just to compare them and to do a legal pairing. no i do not think
that all the dealers buying from ebay 1000 meteorite are going to see dr X
to see if the stone is realy paired we have than our personnal aprecaition,
if not every single 0.000012 gr sold in ebay or any where in the wolrd have
to be seen by a scietisct even if you have the main mass.
than the logique of selling a stone even if you are the owner of the main
mass you can't sell it without scientist aprobation, than we come back to
confiance , is the dealer realy selling nwa225001 or nwa452028 ,this is the
problem
than dear listies buy from who you believes and that it.
if not even if you belive someone and you want to buy from him a planetary
meteorite do not buy it untill you see him cuting it with your eyes ,
there always two way or more to see problems, to make it personnal and this
is the bad way of analphabets and uneducated impolit persons
and the way of pragmatisme and logique and its the real way it should
be to resolve problems
do not make a problem your own affair but see it with a logique.

all the best from nwa
aziz habibi