[meteorite-list] MM = M atteo + M ike

From: McomeMeteorite Meteorite <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 5 16:46:04 2004

Bernd probably you not have understand is in first Mr.Farmer attack all in
this list - see Hupe's and others - and many in this list have broken with
Farmer, but they do not have the courage to say it their against Farmer for
fear of to to be sorted like of the attaches troubles. I instead I do not
do myself scruples and I say what I think care this character that continues
to threaten me of to come to my house to break me the face.

Matteo