[meteorite-list] NWA's, Nomads, Collectors

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 6 05:01:54 2004

Hi Nels and Thomas,

Don't worry, you are not the only ones to feel the same and even some
hunters who sell some of their finds do feel the same, like me! The best
times I have with meteorites are first when hunting for them in the Sahara
Desert, and second the great people I meet on shows around this passion,
sharing it with them. I did not know at all this community 3 years ago, and
I can tell you that I do not regret anything now!
Best meteoritical wishes,

Frederic Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491