[meteorite-list] Literal Meteorite Price Lists...I got some--wantem?

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 9 10:16:46 2004

Ebay prices would not be trustworthy either. I have seen SA's sell for 10
cents a gram and $10 a gram, of course it depends on how nice it is. I have
seen rusty Nantans sell for $5 a gram. I have seen Allende sell for $8 per
gram and Allende that did not sell at even priced at $4 a gram. You have to
many uneducated people buying meteorites on ebay to get an accurate figure.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm