[meteorite-list] great meteorite day and my first HOW

From: Moser Francesco <cojack_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 9 13:13:27 2004

Hi all,
sunday I and my friend Mauro went to a near town (Verona about 100Km) for
a conference in the morning about meteorite, the relator is a great
professor, meteorite hunter and a great collector.
After we went at home of the bigger Italian Meteorite Hunter, Giorgio
Tomelleri, you saw he and his wife in Ensishem, S.Marie and Munich, he found
2 martian DaG meteorite, 3 how and much more:)

He has shown to us some cool tektite and I bought my first HOW, an endpiece
(with crust) 18.5g DaG 671.

You can see some picture of the day on this page:
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/Secondarie/Meteorites/Verona%20Picture
s.htm

if you want to see some great dag meteorite, a 103g of martian dag 670 and a
real Tunguska wood take a look :)

Ciao

<><><>
Francesco Moser