[meteorite-list] AD - eBay auctions ending today, Excellent Values

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 10 13:14:29 2004

> Hello Martin,
>
> I wish you could enjoy your work also, it is very satisfying to help bring
> such wonderful objects to collectors.
>
> If you are heading for some strange thread here because you are bored, try
> sending us some links to photos of your Zaklodzie or St. Martin. This way
> you would be adding something constructive to the list instead of your
> "other" posts. You are single handedly creating the Spam emails you voice
> you do not like. Why? Again, are you bored? Go for a walk or something...
>
> This is the last of this thread.

Calm down Greg
This is discussion forum and everyone have right to send here his stupid
texts, also if they are not only about meteorites. But truth is that some
members do this from time to time, and another verry often. Some of this
emails are realy interested, and some annoying (Campos (re)Sales)
Martin send here verry funny email, and I laugh verry loud. You should read
it again e.g. tomorrow.

And for all members I want confirm. Twisted Brothers Team Martin-Marcin have
for sale Rare european meteorite for less than half official price. Only for
next 24 hours.

Need photos ????????
http://www.PolandMET.com in Achondrite section click on ZAKLODZIE

All sizes from 1g to 28g slices.
If someone will be interested about biggest 53g slice with crust I can make
a SPECIAL offer.
I accept also TRADES ! Just send me your offer.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195
--------[ Member of: Polish Meteoritical Society ]--------