[meteorite-list] AD-New Diogenite and other Rare material

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 14:36:34 2004

Dear list,

I would like to announce a new Diogenite from the Sahara. It is NWA 3143 and
quite a beauty. A single, fully crusted, stone was found during the summer
and I have it available on eBay under seller name, naturesvault.

Here is a link to one of the auctions:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2284575879&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Here is a link to a new Diamond-Rich Ureilite we have, NWA 3135:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2284564683&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I also have over a dozen cherry picked unclassified meteorites available,
along with many other nice meteorites.

Best regards and thank you for checking out my new offerings,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com