[meteorite-list] Anyone going to Costa Mesa?

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 15:15:06 2004

Hi Nick,

> I'll probably arrive at Costa Mesa Friday before 10:00.
> Anyone else going?

Didn't realize the show was this weekend. I'm actually headed
to Vegas tomorrow morning for 3 days of golf. I plan to hit
Lucerne in the morning on the way out -- you're welcome to join
me if you like (or anyone else in the SoCal area that's interested),
not that Lucerne is at all on the way to Costa Mesa. I'll
probably only spend 2 or 3 hours on the playa midmorning before
continuing on to Nevada. --Rob