[meteorite-list] Self Proclaimed Pairing List

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 01:39:48 2004

Adam,

Your attempt to establish me as "hassling the croud" is incorrect. I'm no
villain. It really isn't neccessary to repeat your not for profit disclaimer or
the reminder of your many successes. Your motives are clear and I think my point is as well. Meteorites are my avocation and they are not. I hope to contribute as much as I can. I learn constantly, even from you.

old friend,

Bill

From: "Adam Hupe" <raremeteorites_at_comcast.net>