[meteorite-list] Self Proclaimed Pairing List

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 11:57:54 2004

The easiest way for a collectors to avoid to buy a Zag instead of an Amalga:

If the stone is so fresh and displays a crust, which you'd like to touch
only with gloves,
fresh like a Bensour for instance,
then it's an Amgala for sure.

I never saw a Zag, which could mess with Amgala in freshness.
Even when Zag came on market first, it was quite impossible to get a sample
without stainings.

Cheeeers!
Martin