[meteorite-list] OT: blank e-mails from LIst

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 12:53:14 2004

 Hello Tracy and list (hopefully). I am not having the same type of trouble
you are but have been completly unable to post to the list for some time. I
have tried severl times to get help from the E-mail they send once a month,
but so far my self help has been unsuccessful. I hope this E-mail will hitch
a ride to some help for my being able to post to the list. Thanks
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com