[meteorite-list] $2.95 AMGALA SALE

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 13:48:34 2004

Hmmm, if the "Amgala" would have arrived some hours later, perhaps it would
have felt in New Orleans... would this have had changed the properties of
the rock? Would 1500$ then be exaggerated....
A fall is still a fall,
I really hug you all,

and please contact Marcin if anyone is interested in the 50$/gm-Zaklodzies &
Lowiczs,
www.polandmet.com ,
as I'll be out until 28th in Romania.

Thanks to Erich Haiderer, www.man.li (seen in general that person with the
very most affordable meteorite prices in web and this since many, many
years!), who sent me several meteorites for free for some more charity
auctions - You're simply the best !!!!

Salut!
Martin