[meteorite-list] Congratulations Adam!

From: Nelson <pinwalla_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 21:19:36 2004

Dear List and Adam, I see nothing in the abstract that says I am incorrect.
I stated that I paid to have the said meteorites classified and that at the
time of their classifying I had the main masses. We all know that this can
and does usually change. Congrats on your piece of 1817, although I'm not
clear on how you don't require your own classification number. As for 1827,
all others are pairings so that is correct. As far as the abstract goes it
says nothing at all about 1836, which you incorrectly called 1838. Actually,
I only announced that I paid for these, because in one of your posts you
(falsely)stated you paid for over a dozen of mine. I still don't know how
that could happen, since all the over 50 I've paid to classify I got
directly billed and paid. Curious, could it be you might have erred? At any
rate I appreciate your vehement efforts to keep us all on track. You're
quite a guy! Thanks Nels