[meteorite-list] amgala

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 13 06:48:30 2004

You know it is kind of sad to see this bantering going on from bill.I met
him last year when we were looking for park forest.He seems like such a
nice guy.I have met both hupe brothers.Total class acts!!I do not know why
all the hate towards these guys.I have met bob evans.He seems like a nice
guy, very hard to trade with tho.Again he fights with the hupes'
also.Jason phillips who also lives in central illinois has even gone on
hunts with the hupes'.No problems from him.They trade, buy, even sell
together.They all get along fine.No problems with the hupes' there.I live
up by nw chicago.I buy all the time from the hupes'.I am constantly
looking at all their ebay and rare material everyday.Like I said,I have
met with them,had a few drinks with them, talked on the phone with them.As
far as I know,there are no problems between me and them.Again I'll
say,TOTAL CLASS ACTS,both brothers.I just would like to know where all
this anger comes from both bob and bill all the time?And bill, you just
seem to come out of the woodwork,when no one is expecting you.Hey that
reminds me,there was an OUTER LIMITS episode called,IT CAME OUT OF THE
WOODWORKS.It was about a ball of dust that gets sucked into a vacuum
cleaner and turns into a raging monster.Sorry to say bill,for right now,
you are that monster.I think you should come to tucson and see how the
hupes' really are.Or maybe you should just go crawl back into the
woodwork.Have a nice day all.I am leaving for jasons.And
hupes',please,please keep up the great work you are doing.We need more
like you guys in this great hobby.

                                 steve arnold, chicago,USA!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120