[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine comments

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 16 10:39:55 2004

Hello Dr. Svend Buhl and list,

I would like to challenge people on the list to a sort of contest. Lets see who can get the most Meteorite Magazine subscriptions from now until the end of the year! Winner gets a paid subscription for a full year (and yes it counts as one of my totals :-) and I'll throw in a meteorite along with that. I'll pick a nice specimen out that I have worked on. I'll annouce what it is in a few days.

It is a good way to get new people interested in meteorites, expand Meteorite Magazine's subscription list and have a bit of fun while we are at it. So what do you say? Are you up to it? Let the subsciptions begin! All my best and comments welcome.

--AL Mitterling

"Dr. Svend Buhl" wrote:

But there is also an appeal by the editor which I may forward to this list since not all of its members have the opportunity to read this unique periodical. He is asking us to support his endeavors by helping to build up the community of readers. Just be creative. Donate a subscription to your local school or planetarium or present a gift subscription to a friend or acquaintance who is interested in meteorites. Link the Meteorite Magazine homepage (http://www.meteor.co.nz/) from your site. Take a copy to meteorite fairs and exhibitions and display it on your table. Recommend it to fellow dealers and clients.