[meteorite-list] ET re Another fake name, serious business

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 16 18:10:47 2004

Michael, you seem to leave out the obvious, he is using numbers for
meteorites sitting in my safe, I paid to have classified and worked.
Michael, can you explain that, or does it not matter since he is your
friend.
This is very simple Michael, no genius needed here.
I will make it simple though
Guy A owns an item.
Guy B starts selling the same item which is not possible since it is sitting
guy A's safe.
Who is the liar here? Guy A who paid to have the stone classified or Guy B
who did not?
So calm down Blood, and look at things rationally.
Michael Farmer