[meteorite-list] ET re Another fake name, serious business

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 16 20:58:00 2004

Hi Michael (Blood),

I don't think that I compared your plea to keep the dispute off list
with ridiculing those who oppose unverified pairings and unauthorized
number piggybacking. You didn't mean to do that did you?

As far as cutting any ones hands off without a trial, this is a public
forum, and I don't think that voicing our opinions about a serious
issue is the same as a lynch mob especially when all sides have an
opportunity to be heard if they so desire. I think Marcin's post was a
good example of the benefit of this.

Mike Fowler