[meteorite-list] Don't let it fly!

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 18 15:32:24 2004

Hi Bernd and all,

For those interested here's a link to an image of a 170 gram slice of NWA
832 from Rob Elliott's website. He has numerous images of this meteorite
(all listed as sold) but I kind of liked the following:
http://fernlea.tripod.com/nwa832170g400.jpg

To see the rest you can just go to Rob's site at:
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html

Enjoy,
Frank