[meteorite-list] Re: Price Drop-LaCriolla Individual

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 19 21:02:14 2004

Good Evening...

I just wanted to let anyone interested in a very nice (partially-oriented) LaCroilla individual know that I must sell this specimen, so I am now forced to reduce the price $.50/g. So $329.15 + $3.85 shipping takes it. This price is less than what I had originally paid for it. Please email for photos. Thanks for looking.

Best Regards,

Ryan

> > --- RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Opps.. I forgot to mention; the La Croilla is fully crusted with
> acception
> > > of the one side (~15%) with secondary crust (with "crater")
and a tiny