[meteorite-list] allende

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 20 11:09:31 2004

Steve and all, indeed, a steal considering I paid far more for it.
I informed the list that one cent auctions were ending, and many took
advantage of it, with most meteorites going at or below my cost!
Yet list members who consider such adds spam, have no problem going to my
website and paying $6 gram for the same Allende you bought for $2 gram.
EBay is a great place, but right now a buyers market.
Don't forget that I loaded over $10,000 in meteorites to end on Tuesday,
some spectacular meteorites from my private collection.

Just look at this sikhote-Alin!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2287095083
The best oriented Sikhote-Alin I have seen in a long while, nothing but flow
lines.

See the whole list at the links below.
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunter

Take a few minutes and get some meteorites at prices no dealer would ever
begin to quote you.
Michael Farmer