[meteorite-list] Metsale.com - no end of auction fee this year

From: Bernhard Rems <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 20 18:09:07 2004

Hi!

As you know, I have opened metsale.com a couple of days ago (you can
buy, sell and auction your meteorites there). A big thank you to all the
people who have already opened an account there.

Well, my intention is to give this site a good start. The more people
use it, the better the auctions will be. So I thought about an
additional goodie and came up with this idea:

Listing your items there has been been free from day one (no listing fee
like on ebay). And now, until December 31st, there won't be an end of
auction fee either. This means: you will get what you get. So: there is
no excuse anymore to NOT list some of the stuff you want to sell.
Everything is there: auctions, dutch auctions, reserve price and buy it
now function. Just like ebay, but for free :-).

Please go there, look at the auctions already running, register an
account and buy, sell, auction.

http://www.metsale.com

Bernhard

PS: Those signing up get a $10 bonus towards other functions on the
site, so you can experiment with highlighting, exposing your item on the
front page and much more without spending money.