[meteorite-list] comments from a collecter

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 21 08:24:15 2004

Lets see,MIKE vs. ADAM,BILL vs.ADAM,,BILL vs.MIKE,BOB vs.ADAM.Where will
it all end.I know I am no saint, I know I have done some things that
people do not like,but all these things going on are just unbelievable.I
have 202 meteorites in my collection,all but 2 are classified.They have
all specimen cards.To me there are 5 dealers you cannot go wrong
with.HAAG,FARMER,THE HUPES',BLOOD,and ELLIOTT.To me these guys are the
best in the business.If I had not been forced to sell off most of my
collection 3 years ago,and had not traded and given away alot of stones,I
would have had 1129 different locations.I have a complete record of every
meteorite I have ever had.AND EVERYONE I HAVE HAD,DID COME WITH A SPECIMEN
CARD.I just want to,It would be nice,if all this crap would just go away.I
really believe that tucson next year might get VERY,VERY ugly.Everyone I
have met in tucson are class acts.Lets keep it classy.

                                      steve arnold, chicago!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728