[meteorite-list] French meteorite wanted !

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Z.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 06:04:34 2004

Hi Pierre-Marie,

An impressive want list indeed (I understand your "ouf").

Note that these meteorites are (probably) virtually not available to
collectors.

As also a lover of French meteorites I could have built exactly the same
want list either (except a 12 g Hainaut (trade) and small (symbolic) chips
of Kerilis, Lan?on and St Mesmin that I happened, often by chance, to acquire).

I believe these meteorites are sitting in some Frebch museums (and/or
elsewhere as well ?) somewhere "behind the curtain" for ages, with
(probably) no chances for sale/trade. I hope I am wrong and that the
concerned curators are reading our posts.

But I agree that if you never ask a question, for sure, you'll never get an
answer. Perhaps some of us from the list can help you ?
Good luck and if you succeed for some, let me know, I a ready to
purchase/trade some of the remainings, if any...

I am being answering your other concerns (about the next Ensisheim meeting)
off list. I will then notify the list soon for the official anouncement of
"Ensisheim 2005"

Best to all,

Zelimir

A 20:59 22/11/04 +0100, vous avez ?crit :