[meteorite-list] BCC and Sales Ratios

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 16:33:26 2004

Please, stop that silly talk about BCC (blind carbon copy ?)
and sales ratios, .... what should, what will it lead to? More
animosities, more hate, more hate mails, ... less fun, less
potential new collectors (because they will be p... off) by
such a lot of childish pseudo-argumentation.

For heaven's sake, when I came to school this morning, I had
to cope with the sad news that one of my teacher collegues is
gone for good ... 61 years only. We talked about retiring a few
weeks ago. He was so happy he would retire in about two years
(me in about 3 or four years) and then be able to enjoy the few
days he would still be allowed to be around.

I have bought great meteorites from both parties, there have been
great deals and bargains, both parties involved in this vain struggle
have become gargantuan meteorite sellers with great items, with a
dedicated love for meteorites, ... and they are sellers!

Think about it and enjoy what life still has to give
you because we should know (and remember) our days
are counted ... whether we like it or not ...

Bernd