[meteorite-list] Ad - Two Sets of Auctions Ending -Great Bargains!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 17:49:09 2004

My last words on the subject.

I do not comment on other dealer's weekly advertisements and I would like
the same courtesy. These ratios were developed over years not on a single
night's auctions. I qualified the statement by saying the
Meteorite/Tektite subsection, all meteoritelab sells is meteorites. If
these numbers were not important ebay would not give sellers the tools to
monitor such things. They would not recognize sellers with awards if these
ratios meant nothing. The main thing is that collectors are happy with
their purchases.

All the best,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection