[meteorite-list] Ad - Two Sets of Auctions Ending - GreatBargains!

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 18:16:53 2004

> Mike,
>
> A good measure of customer satisfaction is how many times customers repeat
> business. It is very simple to figure out, divide total number of
positive
> feedback by unique feedback and our ratio is over 7 to 1, the best by far
in
> the meteorite/tektite subsection. This means that on the average a
customer
> will repeat business with us at least seven times. Anybody who
understands
> customer satisfaction will tell you this is the most important ratio in
the
> business.

Hello Adam.
Truth is that You and Mike sell most of meteorites on MET Cattegory in US
ebay. Also You Adam sell most of different meteorites so this is NOTHING
SPECIAL that You have the biggest ratio. For example maybe Finmet sells more
auctions for more money, but they sell the same maybe 10 different
meteorites so they will never do this what You just doing. And noone will
comeback to Finmet buying Sikhotes or Brahins week per week.

For example I prepare most beautifull slices from all dealers. My polishing
is the best. No cut marks, rouded edges, I polish to mirror quality also
unclassified stuff. Show me anyone who do this like me. I know this from
specimens from other dealers I have in my collections and from fairs how can
looks some pieces. But I not scream here that Im the best, becouse I'm not.
For me its importand what people will find in box when it arrive to them.
This is why I have also MANY customers who buy from me many pieces in one
time (thank You people). You can see my ebay feedbacks.

I know this is all marketing, but we are not chindrens and everyone know
that You are one of biggest dealers, so You do not need to tell it to us.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195
--------[ Member of: Polish Meteoritical Society ]--------