[meteorite-list] NWA904 Meteorite, Collection in a Slice, MAIN MASS 1, 968g

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 01:41:32 2004

Guys, I too have seen thousands of kilos of these meteorites.
THEY ARE THE SAME!
It is also NWA 787.
I had the first number, NWA 787, then every time I returned to Morocco, more
and more came out, Dean got his classified, Greg and Adam got their
classified etc.
The classes may vary as this is one of if not the largest known stony
meteorite on the planet, and certainly has variation within the mass which
can be found in the fragments.
Mike Farmer