[meteorite-list] Happy Thanksgiving!!!

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 16:55:06 2004

Hi List members,

everywhere!
I know Germany or other countries are not celebrating Thanksgiving,
neverless, we all can give thanks anytime of the year!
I am thankful for having this list, even though it is quite time consuming
at times and full of unrelated, private posts that everyone seems to like to
share with the list members. ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving from sunny San Diego!

Sternengruss, Moni