[meteorite-list] RE: NWA's & HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

From: Larry Harrison <L_Harrison_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 17:48:47 2004

Greetings list,
Thank you all for the insightful responses. I guess in the back of my
mind I always new that this type of problem was certain to surface. Of
all the responses, I like best Doug's suggestion for a"MetSoc approved
researcher's card". I hope something is done so that this "meteoritical
epoch" in history will be remembered/recorded as a purely positive time
of meteorite recovery. The massive influx of material has to dwindle
with time. Who will be left standing, and what taste will be left in the
mouth of the public? Lets hope its not camel dung.

Thanks everyone,

Harrison

P.S. Thanks Michael for the awesome Thanksgiving humor!