[meteorite-list] RE: Nice Dronino?

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 23:20:57 2004

Nope, as far as I know. This mirror-polished fellow was
stored in the air-tight plastig-bag, and some 10 months it
was a real beauty. Then it started to rust very fast, or in
fact not only to rust, perhaps "boiling" is a good word for
the process...;-

The beauty today;

http://www.dlc.fi/~nuuska/dronino.jpg

best,