[meteorite-list] RE: Nice Dronino?

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 23:48:50 2004

You may have right, but think Dronino have enough oxygen in it
to rust even in a full vacuum...;-

It looks to me, old Campos, Nantans and so on rust very different
way than Dronino, which destroys itself from inside out, that?s
way I used the word "boiling". Perhaps this fellow is an ancient
space-ship with a self-destroying system now activated ;-

Well, just a joke, but this really is a ruster, or better to say, blower.

best,

pekka s