[meteorite-list] 787, 869, 904

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 26 12:47:11 2004

Dean,

Four List members who did not engage in the recent dealer "Wolf Pack" type
tactics gave their opinions and all say NWA 904 is different from NW 869 and
this was just last week. In previous statements you were completely wrong
about NWA 1109 which is a meteorite we had classified. It has 0%
Orthopyroxene meaning no laboratory in their right mind would ever call it a
Howardite. Several type specimens were submitted from three different stones
and no Orthopyroxene was found. If you take the time to read the Met
Bulletins you will see we submitted multiple type specimens and four
thin-sections. Please stop commenting on things you know nothing about and
we will do the same.

All the best,

Adam