[meteorite-list] bengrir fall

From: aziz habibi <aziz_habibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 26 15:13:03 2004

hello all
time for a change
last monday a fall in bengrir , in a small town called bouchaoun,
my friend that are there report to me that the people of the small town has
collect the fall
but was surprised by the police and some other people asking them to give
back to police very stone, well yahya and ali oussou , salem are there and
report that all of them are afraid to show the stone in the case they do not
know our dealers.
so they need a little more time to sell to us .
will reprt the news here once we have something
bengrir is 100 kilometre from marrakech aeroport, easy for you to come and
go for hunting
buy your ticket

all the best
aziz