[meteorite-list] A versus B

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 26 18:49:01 2004

> As I stated before, ...

> the problem was ...

The fundamental problem here is that both parties are right.
This all depends on one's perspectives, political points of view,
personal / individual reasoning, family / social background,
beliefs, past / present experiences / personal economical
situation, and so much more.

And this is why Captain Blood proposed and advised we keep such
polarizing controversies off this list. Ever so often we do not
even agree on meteorites, so it is evident that we will never
agree on other matters (political or non-political).

Good night everybody,
it is late here as usual :-)

Bernd